Whether you are a self employed individual working on your own or run a company with a numerous employees; if you own a business in the UK, it is wise to take out Business Insurance.

Business Insurance takes a number of forms:

  • Public liability insurance – covers claims arising from your liability for injury to a person outside of your employment or damage to their property.
  • Employers’ liability insurance – a legal requirement if you have one or more employees, this cover insures for claims arising from your liability for employee illness, injury or death.
  • Professional indemnity insurance – covers claims arising from your negligence or bad advice in work you have done for a client.

Naturally no two businesses are the same. So in order to get the right policy at the right price, at CDC Insurance we will produce an Insurance policy specifically tailored for your business, even visiting your premises if necessary.

Office and shop

If you run any establishment, whether a shop, restaurant, public house or hotel that has contact with customers, suppliers or the general public, public liability insurance should be a priority.

It is also sensible to ensure that your premises and its contents are thoroughly protected from a variety of other risks, including fire, theft, flooding, lightning, malicious damage or riots, explosion or burst water pipes.

Like business insurance, in order to maximise cover and minimise cost, premises insurance policies should be specifically tailored.